Friday, August 01, 2008

A Very Peaceful Friday

Holly is home. Marty is asleep in his bed and doesn't have to work today. I woke up early, feeling great. When I finally got to e-mail, over an hour later, there was a note from Keith, who's at work, asking me to call. He was fine, he was just asking about plans for tomorrow. I have none, but a friend will be here from out of town and I'll be home when he gets here. And another friend Sunday night, but that's me needing to be around, not Keith needing to be.

He's thinking of helping someone do some stuff in a nearby town tomorrow and was just checking.

How quiet and good!



1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to visit my grandparents, because now that they're all gone I've thought of some good questions to ask them. I've very happy I did get to know them all, though, and one even met Kirby!.

2. Give me __________ or give me __________.
That's a hard one. I'll be curious to see how others completed it.
Give me honesty or give me silence.

3. I am listening to soft voices above, computer whir in front, songs in my head; I wasn't listening to anything!.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking of PeeWee Herman.

5. I'll always be Sandra.

6. My idea of a good time includes conversation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going with Holly to a movie, tomorrow my plans include visiting with Ben/Dermod and Sunday, I want to learn more about my house from Joylyn, who used to visit here a lot when she was a kid and her best friend lived here!

No comments: