Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday morning!

In less than an hour, I need to be quick and funny and profound for a blogtalk radio interview. Unfortunately, I have a cold, so I'm patching up and medicating and gargling and trying to figure out how to seem normal(ish). The next part of of this I pulled from my reminder e-mail.
http://www.Blogtalkradio.com/RelaxedHomeschooler/2008/09/08/Relaxed-Homeschooler-4

And do not forget, if you want to call in live and speak with the host, be sure to dial (347)633-9765. You will be placed into the caller queue where you will still be able to hear the show while you are on hold.

Enjoy the show,

BlogTalkRadio Staff
I'm going to sit at Keith's desk because he has a phone that's actually fastened to the wall with wire. You know. Not hardwired, like our old house, but at least modularly clicked in with a physical wire. And he has the laptop that Holly rejected because it turns itself off occasionally just seemingly for meanness (I know, I know... don't anthropomorphize computers; they don't like it). So there, if you want to picture me, I'll be on a wall phone at Keith's desk in the back, with my big catalpa tree and my snake grass out the window to the left, and my hot tub behind me through the glass door. Not the glass door with all the glass to the left of it. That leads to the sunroom and the den. The other door, up the stairs behind the tub.

Now that's as close as you're getting to webcam for this interview. Enjoy!

No comments: