Friday, September 19, 2008

Play-Rock-Band-Like-a-Pirate Day?

I don't know. I came in from working in the yard and found this:






1. There is no need to flip out.

2. Where in the heck did the good sit-coms go? (gone to DVD...)

3. Hanging out with my kids is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for a happy life look good!.

5. "Everything counts" is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are better than confused ranting. People can have simplicity and tranquility in their minds and emotions regardless of surroundings.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to listening to music while I straighten up my office , tomorrow my plans include nothing, which I love! (but which doesn't mean I won't be busy doing things all day) and Sunday, I want to make some food and heat the hot tub before Keith gets home from camping!

No comments: