Saturday, October 04, 2008

Firsts

Moved from Live Journal, for historical purposes. (For a couple of things I might want to look up later, actually.)
______________

Firsts
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? - Didn't go to prom. My boyfriend was playing guitar for other proms.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? - Have in recent years. Would if we were in the same town and saw each other.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? - Champagne, at the Santa Fe opera. The bartender gave four of us "usherettes" each half a plastic cup of champagne as we were leaving. The other girls didn't like it, so passed theirs in turn to me in the back of the car on the way home. When I got out of the car, I discovered I could hardly walk. I was 15.
4. What was your FIRST job? - Student job in La Posada cafeteria at the University of New Mexico?
5. What was your FIRST car? - a dark blue '68 VW bug with a sunroof. My dad fixed it up and gave it to me in 1974.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? - none yet
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? - Marty, my son, who is sick
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? - Miss Tomlinson
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? - Dallas, en route to London
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? - Dixie, in first grade. I used to try to find her, but I moved. Martha Yordy, next best friend, I saw her at her dad's funeral a few years back.
11. What was your FIRST sport played? - Uh.... nothing formally. Neighborhood stuff.
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? - Not counting cousins, Annette DeLay's house.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? - Marty
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? - Mine, to Jimbo; no real dress-up/photo day.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? - Checked on Marty
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? - Simon and Garfunkel, at The Pit, in 1967 or 68.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? - Ears, by Annette, at my house when we were 15.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to for vacation? - England
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? - I've had traffic tickets, but never a crime or an arrest.
20. When was your FIRST detention? - I was not that kind of girl.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? - Texas, as far as I was conscious to know.
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? - Ha. My mom for being a crappy mom sometimes. Romantically? I guess Joseph Garcia.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? - Liz Bohman (sp?), first year of college
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? - haven't been, but Holly will have hers in a few hours
25. Who will be the FIRST to repost this? - maybe Holly; maybe nobody.


Current Location: Home
Current Mood: restlessrestless
Current Music: I hear Marty's TV show

No comments: