Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tea and stuff

December 16 Tea of the year. I can taste my favorite tea right now. What's yours?

Irish Breakfast Tea from Trader Joe's. What I like best about it is that it's packaged Brit-style, with two attached teabags for making a small pot, and without tags, strings, envelopes or staples. So the bags can go into the compost directly. And when we had guests from India, they got up early, found that tea on their own in the kitchen and loved it.



The reason I have an unopened box is that I'm taking it to the Santa Fe Symposium in January; I've started packing already.

1 comment:

Cap'n Franko said...

Irish Breakfast tea! I love it! I especially drank the shit out of it while we were in Ireland last September/October. It's also featured as part of my tea post, which I managed to get up just before midnight.