Monday, May 23, 2011

Mismatched assortment of images

These are Edinburgh bits, from Sunday/yesterday. More and other images collected on my out-and-about adventure are here: http://sandraeurope2011.blogspot.com/


Car boot (flea market) juxtaposition of something from Colorado with something very local:


The biggest billboard I have ever seen, and the small on on TOP of the biggest is huge, too:


A pretty door outside St. Mary's. We had gone to hear music in a beautiful huge cathedral. The choir was perfect. Unfortunately, the music was Benjamin Britten, and not a match for the building or the formal, historical outfits of the choir.


Sunday I spoke in a Buddhist center. The day before had been in a church with a big cross behind me.

1 comment:

Lynch Family said...

I LOVE the picture of you in front of the door! Thanks for sharing bits of your trip.