Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adam and James Daniel

I took over 300 photos today, and many will be thrown out, but I like this one. It was a quiet moment in a long, loud, busy day at a steam engine museum, Hollycombe Steam in the Country, near Liphook, Hampshire. It's not a place tourists could find or get to easily. I read through eight pages of the guest book and except for one "Switzerland," everyone else seemed very local but me. It's kind of down small roads in the relative middle of nowhere. But if you get a chance to go, it's pretty wonderful.  I'm grateful to Julie, James and Adam for taking me to such a cool place.


Other photos will eventually be on my travel blog (some) and here (the full collection, which you can view as a slideshow, when they're there, which they aren't yet): http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/SandraDodd/Europe/Sandra2011/June26%20Hollycombe%20Day/

No comments: