Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Don't stop 'til you get a duck

(I'm going to add to the to of this list until I get tired of it.)


♫ Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this duck of mine.

[In Alan-Rickman voice:] By Grabthar's duck, you shall be avenged.

♫ Hey! Teacher! Leave them ducks alone.

♫ And the rocket's red glare / the ducks bursting in air

♫ I would stay young and chipper / And I'd lock it with a zipper / if I only had a duck

Be gone, before somebody drops a duck on you

♫ Changing my duck with a wave of her hand

♫ St Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go / I owe my duck to the company store
or
♫ You load fifteen ducks, whaddya get..

Shortest verse in the Bible: Jesus ducked.

♫ Happy trails to you / until we meet a duck

♫ Oh what a beautiful morning / Oh what a beautiful duck

♫ Started swearin' to my god and on my mother's duck / that I would love you 'til the end of time

♫If you've got the money, honey, I've got the duck

♫ I got married to the widow next door /She's been married seven times before / and every one was a duck

(♫ ABBA, "Fernando* ♫) And I'm not ashamed to say the roar of guns and cannons almost made me duck #replaceawordinafamousquotewithduck

Nasty ducks, back room, beaded curtains over it, must be 18 or older to enter: Don't even look.

No comments: