Saturday, July 02, 2011

Small World Coincidence

In a charity shop in Stroud, I bought a hat.
I came back to the house. Bartek said someone had skyped, and so I called Holly, in Albuquerque. She said what are you wearing just as I said look at my new hat, I guess, or something like that, and she left the screen and came back with HER new hat. I tried to get an image of it, but I don't show well. Here's Holly, though, and the black outline of me:


The reason Holly went so quickly to get her new hat is that this is what MY new hat looks like:

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Ha! I love it! Great minds think alike :).

Anonymous said...

That's amazing!

Cap'n Franko said...

Cool!

Bob Collier said...

About two miles outside of Stroud is a village called Whiteshill. That's where my daughter spent her early childhood (from about 10 months to 8 years old). Stroud was our local town.

Heather said...

That's a bad hat Holly! :)

hahamommy said...

You guys are awesome! ♥ And the hat works for you both :)