Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Candid browns

I don't think I have a large copy of this image anymore, but I didn't think I had ANY, and found this:


When I first got an iPad, I was messing with the camera and took a photo of the table in front of me, of chairs in my kitchen, with the brown background of the back of the center-island cabinets.

Later when I couldn't find it, I took a similar one. If I find that I'll bring it here, too.

This was totally unplanned and unposed. The other one, I think I cleared stuff off the table so I could only see the browns, and was probably more conscious of how the chairs overlapped.


Small Joys has the other.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjSPSB_OXOAdpKKUzZLdLb3Rf5WPjlBHPz6WiZyAN1zfM3Wn0_Tbf1dZ2t50E5UCDDJ-TLKkAyyhSAMNGVjrdYhWK0lZPa_ds6793IKivw5YhzuJ3ZXFOTYpxzML8YSJsxNAQTedg/s1600/BrownChairs2.jpg

No comments: