Tuesday, February 02, 2016

My name, in a list

Sometimes I come across my name in a list of names. It's fun.

Looking for the re-print date of one of my articles in Pathways to Family Wellness, I found this, instead, by Dr. Peter Grey:
Of course, I am far from the first to cry out that the Emperor is naked on the issue of schooling. Indeed, many have been saying this longer than I, including such pioneering thinkers as A.S. Neill, John Holt, John Taylor Gatto, Sandra Dodd and Daniel Greenberg. We need all such voices, and we need them to be heard. So, here goes… - See more at: "Schoolhouse Rocked"

This is nice beause I came first, and because that magazine is no longer around, so the page will be gone soon.:
The Homeschooler

This national magazine is published quarterly by the Homeschool Association of California (HSC).

The Homeschooler is filled with helpful articles and resources for homeschoolers. It includes regular columns by prominent homeschooling writers such as Sandra Dodd, Wes Beach, Michelle Barone and others... *

These are fun because I found them by accident, and I feel a little thrill, and that's all. :-) I've brought them here to look at again, someday.

No comments: